Hey Guys, first things first - I love the theme! I just purchased it but I need a little help.
1) I searched everywhere but I can't find where I can activate the featured posts slider, which you have in your demo version.
2) I would like to change my Blog Layout from List Posts + Sidebar to 1st Full & Grid Post + Sidebar, but I can't find where I can change it.
3) I would like to add a little text to my footer between the social media icons and the copyright, just like in the demo version, but when I add a text in the footer it appears to be under the instagram widget. Can I change that?Greetings from Germany!
Thank you for using Mulberry theme
Theme comes with extensive documentation will help you to know all tips required to create blog like demo.
Download full ZIP theme package > Extract it to normal folder > Documentation > index.html open in your browser and read it carefully.
1) Just go to any post and make it a sticky post and It will automatically appear in home slider. Her is an article to know how to make post sticky or read posts section in documentation. Also, post must has featured image to display in slider
2) Just create page called it "Home" or any name and select page template " 1st Full & Grid Post & Sidebar" for it. Go to Settings > Reading and select that page as front page. Please, read pages section in documentation.
3) Jut go to Appearance > Customize > Footer Settings and you will find copyrights text area. Edit it as you need.
Don't forget to review theme by going to themeforest.net > downloads then rate and review it. Your review will help us too much
Thank you so much for your quick reply! Now everything works and looks just like I want it! Amazing! :) And yes, I'm gonna leave a review right now!